We consider the native language ability and Japanese language ability separately.
The former is the basic language comprehension ability that is the basis for living in Japan according to the elementary school curriculum guidelines.
The latter is the ability to clearly convey opinions and thoughts in Japanese, to understand Japanese culture and customs, and to enthusiastically share this knowledge and understanding with people from other countries. In our classes we place importance on “Japanese language ability”.
First by developing basic language ability and then by doing everything possible to cultivate their Japanese language ability in the best way for international children.
① Japanese beginner class
- Develop communication skills in daily life (From listening and understanding to speaking)
- Character recognition (Hiragana, Katakana)
- Learn about Japan and Japanese culture
② Japanese intermediate class
- Develop communication skills in daily life (From listening and understanding to interactive conversation)
- Develop communication skills in a learning environment (From listening, reading and understanding to speaking)
- Achieve national language skills up to the first and second grades of elementary school
- Develop knowledge of Japan and Japanese culture
③ Japanese maintenance class
- Develop communication skills in daily life
- Develop communication skills in a learning environment
- Achieve national language skills up to the third grade of elementary school
- Increase and utilize knowledge about Japan and Japanese culture
* Target age: From 6 to 15 years old
* Class organization: Divide according to Japanese level (including reading and writing), not age.
* Other individual lessons are also available upon request.